Realign Your Chiropractic Marketing Strategy
Has your chiropractic practice growth come to a halt? A careful and objective analysis might reveal your chiropractic marketing plan to be the root cause. An effective approach to chiropractic marketing adequately conveys the basics of chiropractic, as well as its potential impact on individual and community health. Moreover, it accomplishes its end goal of attracting new chiropractic patients.
Adjusting your chiropractic marketing plan can boost practice growth
Perhaps you understand exactly where your chiropractic marketing plan falls short. Maybe you are struggling to pinpoint aspects of your strategy that are lacking, but you realize it is time for a change. Regardless of where you are in your re-evaluation process, SOVITA CHIROPRACTIC CENTER™ has the tools and insight to help. Our chiropractic franchise model helps practitioners develop results-oriented marketing strategies that further their overall growth goals.
Is it time to realign your practice’s approach? We’ve compiled some creative chiropractic marketing ideas for you to consider.
Marketing Ideas for Chiropractors
Let’s talk about the following concepts:
- Social media (i.e. Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
- Digital and online PR campaigns
- Content Marketing
- Utilizing technology platforms to create google reviews and draw traffic to the website
- Direct mail campaigns with branded messages
- Re-activation campaigns
Analyzing trends according to metrics will determine which programs need to be repeated. This type of analysis and reinforcing the successful actions will boost the clinic’s production to a new higher level until it peaks at what is truly a stellar range.
- Marketing? What’s that? Often chiropractors make the assumption that chiropractic patients will seek out their centers on their own. However, to maximize the potential to attract new chiropractic patients, you must invest in inbound and outbound marketing strategies to boost awareness about your brand. Spread the word, establish a presence in the community and let residents know that you are here to help. The more engaging marketing ideas you implement, the better your chances of extending your reach.
- Develop a strong brand message. Effectively marketing your chiropractic clinic begins with crafting a strong brand message. Develop a keen understanding of how you plan to share the focus and impact of chiropractic within your community. Let that outlook inspire a clear, distinct vision and mission statement for your organization.
- Consider your tools. Which chiropractic marketing tools will enable you to convey your brand message most effectively? Decide which tactics will boost awareness for your organization and its unique goals. Chiropractic websites are just one avenue for promoting your clinic. Are there opportunities for community outreach? Could you form a partnership with any local organizations? Seek out multiple avenues for chiropractic marketing for a truly dynamic approach.
SOVITA CHIROPRACTIC CENTER™ can help you refine your chiropractic marketing approach
Whether you’re at a loss for fresh, unique marketing ideas for chiropractors or you need the operations and infrastructure to revamp your plan from top to bottom, SOVITA CHIROPRACTIC CENTER™ is here to help! Let us walk you through an objective analysis of your chiropractic marketing department and recommend proven strategies for optimal performance. Ready to take your chiropractic marketing plan to the next level? Speak with a member of our franchise support team to learn how!
This information is not intended as an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy, a franchise. It is for information purposes only. If you are a resident of a U.S. state or a country that regulates the offer and sale of franchises, are receiving this message in one of those states or countries, or intend to operate a franchise in any of those states or countries, we will not offer you a franchise unless and until we have complied with any applicable pre-sale registration and/or disclosure requirements in the applicable jurisdiction.
This website and the franchise sales information is not an offering of a franchise. In New York (USA), an offering of a franchise can only be made by a prospectus that has been previously filed and registered with the Department of Law of the State of New York. The application for registration of an offering prospectus or the acceptance and filing thereof by the Department of Law as required by the New York law does not constitute approval of the offering or the sale of such franchise by the Department of Law or the attorney general of New York.
OUR WEBSITE HAS NOT BEEN REVIEWED OR APPROVED BY THE CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF CORPORATIONS. ANY COMPLAINTS CONCERNING THE CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE MAY BE DIRECTED TO THE CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF CORPORATIONS AT www.dbo.ca.gov.
Likewise, our website has not been reviewed or approved by any other federal or state governmental or regulatory agency (domestic or international).
Need More Info?
Contact SoVita Chiropractic Center™
24 Lewis Street, Hartford, CT 06103